Friday, August 31, 2012

I LOVE a full moon  ...... so mystical ... I feel all witchy.  Tonight is a Blue MOon  ... No it is not really blue ....

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
I'm sure you have heard the saying or used it when you were telling your husband the next time he could buy another garden GNOME .... whew thank God I didn't say that ..... a blue moon is merely in our urban tale-ology the full moon that happens twice in a month. Astrologically, it is the the 3rd full moon in a season with four full moons .... don't ask me what that one is called .... Either way it won't happen again till 2015 !

And in honor of Neil Armstrong (buried today) his family asks for those who see tonight's moon to wink at it to remember him by.

Someone at work said she had her oranges ready .... I didn't get either .... for the Beer silly ..... I prefer wine so I'll toast Neil !!!

2 comments:

  1. Blue Moon is indeed an excellent beer, especially with a juicy orange slice! Loved seeing the Harvest Moon with you last year. Sorry to miss it this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a Harvest Moon party cause its on a Saturday this year too...... next year DD

    ReplyDelete

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!