Saturday, July 10, 2010

THE WEEKEND WRAP-UP

Ho Hum … I haven't written anything all week …… what to write about, what to write about …. I could snark about Lindsay’s jail sentence ... Tee hee hee hee … okay done! …. Tell you how sweltering I am in this heat wave ….. drip drip drip ………. Re-hash the latest on the exploits of Casey Anthony ... I can't wait till that trial starts and the state of Florida fries your ass. I knew there were reasons to like Florida! ..... I could bitch about everything BP should be doing … Oh yes that reminds me :

Text: “wildlife” to 20222.

I could talk about work …. Let’s see

Tuesday, 1 a-hole contractor told my inspector (who was asking the contractor why he did not show up to begin his work that day) he had a gun in his car and he hasn’t used it for a while ….. he is forbidden on site now.


Wednesday, I got a called from a irate urbanite commuter demanding that I close down my road project immediately and reopen all lanes because it is making him late for work ….. Aaahhhh its called protecting MY road crews and the general public from morons like you who neglected to plan ahead and …oh I don’t know …. leave earlier!


Friday, MY consultant (who works for me!!!!!) asked me to take meeting notes … seriously in my male congested profession there are some who still think I’m the F’ing secretary …….. AND you thought I was going to get all technical on my work rant didn’t you?

2 comments:

  1. DARN! I thought we all were in for another installment of "Irritating things that hubby did" He must be on good behaviour since the keyboard incident! Although, it sounds like you have a bunch of "work-husbands" that are irritating the crap out of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a LIST of "God Of Organization" stories ... I just want to spread them out a little.

    ReplyDelete

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!