Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MY BAD ...........

I can’t believe it's almost been a month since I wrote something !!! Got a little side tracked.

Let’s see I went to New Jersey to see my brother’s new baby …… T-bird (my younger brother nickname) jr is above. Oldest daughter and my mom came and we hung around Cape May a bunch. Hit the beach, shopped, took my mummy to the lighthouse for a photo opp …. Mummy loves lighthouses ……, bought fudge, lunched and of course went on a ghost walk!!! Eeeah, it was okay. That’s alright, because a few of my Ghost shows premiered this past month too so, I get my Ghost “fix”. I’ll review the first and second week of “Ghost Advntures” in the next few days ….. I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!