Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm YOU ??????

I saw snippets of Christine O'Donnell's new "campaign" ad where she says, "I'm not a witch, I'm you ...... shiver ... NO ... you are not me! ..... you're weird and creepy. I don't know much about Ms. O'Donnell but, I CAN tell she likes to mug for the cameras. Look Christine, let's get something straight I like my lying politicians to look me straight in face and try to act sincere, not all pouty and bobbling their head around like a flirty little teenager. Geeze ... she reminds me of Bristol Palin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!