Tuesday, April 24, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!

Babs is 70 today! Seriously I love this picture of her taken last year. GORGEOUS! 
Singer ...
Actress...
writer ...
director ...
producer ...
academy award winner ...
feminist ...
activist ...
philanthropist ....
legend ..... What can I tell you about her that you do not already know?

FAVORITE QUOTES:
"One thing's for sure: now when I look at Funny Girl (1968), I think I was gorgeous. I was too beautiful to play Fanny Brice"."


"I arrived in Hollywood without having my nose fixed, my teeth capped, or my name changed. That is very gratifying to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!