Monday, July 9, 2012

Sniff ...

 It was just a few weeks ago I wished Ernest "Happy Birthday" !!! Now he is gone .... along with Andy. During my childhood they both had 2 of my favorite TV shows.  Don't know why Ernie never came back to TV. He was well liked as I remember. Andy did a few other shows. Never as good in my opinion so I never watched either. Hubby and I will still watch "The Andy Griffith Show"  on TV Land .... it IS after all a top TV classic. Will never get tired of it.

They say .... who is the "they" that say this by the way? .... death always comes in threes .... I don't want to guess who is next BUT I will say this for the first two of the trio they lived an extraordinarily good long loved life. Peace guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!