Monday, July 2, 2012

IRRITATING CRAP MY HUSBAND DOES ...or the man that better find a job or a hobby or volunteer or an EVERYDAY senior golf league ... a working title


I'm pissed ..... "God Of Organization" is behind it all ... It has been a hot week and I'm the first to admit I can't do all the things out in the sun like I used to! MY PLAN TO GET IT ALL DONE? Do a little at a time everyday when I get home from work:

Sunday - PM -Bring up boxes from basement and put on deck for weed/bush trimmings. Unwrap100 feet of hose and leave to re-water tender seedling plants before I leave for work in the AM.
Monday - Go out at 6 AM to water plants. Where's the hose? Wound up?? ..... who the hell!?!?!?! Have to leave for work, water when I get home. Get home PM, water wilted plants. I'll trim some of the overgrown gardenia bush. Where's the boxes?!?!?!?!? What do you mean it was recycle day?
Tuesday - Unwind woundup 100 feet of hose to water little plants that have perked up a bit. Good  ... There is still a chance for them in this heat.
Wednesday - Oh look boxes but it raining! Good thing, I see the hose is wound up again.
Thursday - GOO sabotages diet but MAKING me ..... yes making me....  go out to a restaurant for dinner! Come home from restaurant unwind 100 feet of hose. Daddy is calling and wants me to come over to do his rent rebate ... ho hum....  the bushes will have to wait.
Friday  - Get home from work, go get boxes from basement. Why are they in the basement if I'm trying to use them .... that's what I'm asking!!!! Hey .... Where's the hose I unwound this morning????
Saturday - AM doing my PE test application and Daddy's final Rebate form .... both have to be postmarked today! PM have to go to a SPIDEY-RIFFIC Party. Too hot to do anything but unwind 100 foot hose and water what's left of plants.
Sunday - Water plants in the AM, plant backup seedling AND PULL WEEDS/CUT BUSHES AND PUT THEM IN SOME OF THE BOXES  .... finally a good yard day!!!!
Monday - AM running late will have to water wilting seedling when I get home BUT the hose is unwound and up by the plants ready to go!!!! PM find that chipmunks have ransacked seedling bed .... of course the hose is no where to be seen and the boxes that WERE on the deck for the bushes I was going to trim this evening .... where else?  ..... in the basement!


It's gonna take more than a hose to put me out!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR

2 comments:

  1. He's probably wondering why you keep forgetting to wind up the hose and put your boxes away :P

    ps what's a "spidey-riffic party"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ... he know perfectly well what he is doing ... its amusing to him ... he has a weird sense of humor.

    "Spidey-riffic" = Spiderman themed 5-year old (i.e. his father's idea) birthday party

    ReplyDelete

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!