Wednesday, October 3, 2012

VOTE 2012

I know as an ideal well informed American voter I should watch this tonight .... I just can't! 

Debates are  ...wellll ... boring. AND they lie.  They both will make stuff up to get their point across. I CAN NOT STAND THAT ABOVE ALL ELSE. WHY? Why do they have to do this? .... for the few applause they receive when they one up the other guy ...... is that what winning a debate is all about? Beside there always the fact checkers ready to pounce and it will be published tomorrow by all the news agencies who spun the biggest and most whoppers ...............  SO in an effort to not dislike my already chosen candidate I shall refrain from watching something where I will think less of him .... that and there is a new episode of GHOST HUNTERS is on at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Basically all I took away from last night is that if Romney wins, Big Bird could be in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that as one of the news highlights .... if that is the best they had I guess I did not miss much

    ReplyDelete

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!