Sunday, November 18, 2012

FOUND MY WAY BACK .....

Back from VaCa .... The island of Providenciales is gorgeous !!!! One of our best vacations EVER .... NO ONE WANTED TO LEAVE!

This is one of my photos from the restaurant/bar .... the bar I mentioned earlier in my blog ...... Horse Eyed Jack's .... unfortunately I could not do the scenery justice :-(






DAY ONE

GOO making Friends .... Clayton will be sooooo Jellus!
Our boat "parked" on Iguana Island.
Daughter sitting in surf to the left.
FIRST SNORKEL TRIP WITH DAUGHTER 1

Walkway to the boat
Visiting the Iguanas

Snorkeling Treasure ...actually the residents
... a couch .... were lunch!
SECOND SNORKEL/SAILBOAT TRIP 


THIS WAS AN OVERCAST DAY!
Just sailing along ......

NOOOO  .....
that is not a creature from the deep

 LAST DAY BY THE POOL
After removing the "Couch", the snorkel operators
gave us the shell. Unfortunately, 4 days later the
shell still reeked! I figured I did not want a
passenger mutiny with my ejection from my plane
so, I left it behind ;-(
 Maybe some day I can go back and get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!