Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'M STILL EXHAUSTED!!

It's allll over ... THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN !! ...... 

If you had listened to the pollsters in the last few months, the State of OHIO went from "Obama" country to a "SWING" State ... as in it was up for grabs for either candidate ....  and in the last ....  ohhhh, month or so, there were several other "Obama" States added to the playground and my State was one of them! AND I suffered for it ..... because the automated calls started and kept coming day and night and they were all Republicans!!!!

The calls were early AM thru late PM .... there was 1 sometimes 2 calls EVERY  hour  ...... I heard from pollsters and Candidates ALIKE!  Why MITT himself called .... and his wife ..... and his kids ...... and his employees ..... and his random supporters and it didn't stop at the Presidential race ..... there was the U.S. Senator candidate, and his wife, his kids, his employees, his random supporters ....... the U.S. House candidate, and his wife, his kids, his employees, his random supporters .... Dick Cheney stop by for a heart to heart chat and Clint wanted to make my day  .... then the State Attorney & Auditor Generals, State House & Senate ...  the wives were not as involved at this level .... I quit answering the phone.  DID IT STOP THEM????? What do you think? The pollsters ..... that started it alll in the first place ..... started knocking on the door the last three weeks ..... at one point I had a pollster at the door and one on the phone at the same time  !!!!!!!  I reached a pinnacle around last Friday where I decided no matter what, no matter how much I liked them ....... I was not voting a REPUBLICAN anything !!!!!

I was done and then it happen: Monday late afternoon ......... SARAH CALLED !!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh Joy!

Yesterday, all the "Swing" Sates apparently swung back ....... one tooo many phone calls maybe? ......  I JUST WISH THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT A LITTLE SOONER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!