Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Just as I thought .... we are alllll still here to celebrate another year!

Today is the 8th Day of Christmas ..... see I have pictured THE Maids <------ font="font">AAAAAHHHHHH!

I heard a curious thing today about the 5,000 year old Mayan calendar that caused such a ruckus the last few years. The Mayans did not have Leap years. So that means:

 5,000 years / 4 Leap year cycles = 1,250 days.

1,250 days / 365 average year = 3 years, 155 days

Counting back comes to July 20th, 2009 as the actual date of doom.  

We are still here.

2 comments:

  1. The eight maids are getting restless and need to get out of Dodge! Hash browns are being stock-piled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHhhhhhhhh afterall these years I finally get it!
    Freezer burned = "stock-piled"

    Yes I know I know I'm compiling a choice list again. Look for it this weekend

    ReplyDelete

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!