Saturday, January 5, 2013

THE HYPOCRITE'S GUIDE TO HEALTHY



What would a New Year be without RESOLUTIONS?  Resolutions made and intended to shape THE self into a perfected person.  Or are your Resolutions just a complacent smoke screen made just to appear  you are trying to improve but you think you have already achieved perfection! ……  If only I had that self-indulgent yet …. confident security!  I don’t  …….  so here is my list :
  1. Lose Weight …….. I actually kept this one last year, lost 22 lbs and kept it off. Well, I haven’t exactly weighed myself in the last 2 weeks SOOOOO …

  2. Finish my kitchen …. My kitchen has been in the state of remodel for 4 years. The major components are done ….. dishwasher, countertops, cabinet refinishing …. But the backsplashes and trims have been hanging. I hope to finish before its time to remodel the remodel.
  3. Take my State PE exam …. I have been supposed to take it for the last 3 years. However, it is the testing agencies fault ..... Hmph Hmph ....... that they wanted more info on one of my bosses. I just have to start fighting them to take the test in April.
  4. Study for the April test.
  5. Don’t create anymore self- improvement projects till you are done with 1 thru 4.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!