Saturday, April 3, 2010

MY Reality.

My husband and I used to be prime time contestant-type Reality Show junkies. We were regularly hooked on and scheduled our day around “American Idol”, “America’s Next Top Model”, “The Apprentice”, “The Amazing Race”, and the mother of all reality shows ... you better not have called when it was on Thursday... SURVIVOR”! Lately we just can’t seem to get through an episode before we start channel surfing for something better(?).

Am I bored with my once favorite shows? I have been treating "The Amazing Race" like it is the Travel Channel … I catch the beginning to see the locale and if I’m interested I stick around a while …. I never make it all the way through the hour though. I miss ALL the drama by going directly to reading the Internet blogs and finding out who was eliminated on “Model” and “Apprentice”. "Survivor" just voted out the one person I was starting to root for ….. surprisingly it was Boston Rob. I despised him on his previous 2 appearances but, I wanted him to take out Russell ..... Grrrrrrrr ……… AND on “Idol” not only is there no one worth rooting for, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH RYAN? ….. he has been especially creepy this season!

Has the reality show worn out it’s welcome? Could it be just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!