Thursday, August 26, 2010

CAN YOU GUESS WHICH ONE IS ME?


I saw this story today about the FBI reopening a case on a little missing girl named Beth Gill. I looked at the picture of the little girl at 2 years old before she went missing and thought "huh ... that almost looks ......... like ................. me." NO, NO .... its NOT me folks and the years do not match but, my heart stopped for a minute though. The one on the right is me at 2 years old and the one on the left is Beth who the FBI now believes is a victim of a kidnapping.
It gives added thought to the saying 'but for the grace of God it could have been ......'
I remember when I was kid all the many, many little girls gone missing in the '60's. This was before the exposure of pedophiles, high tech-CSI, and the numerous security cameras around. Seeing the return of missing children of late, lets hope Beth finally comes home!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!