Wednesday, August 25, 2010

IRRITATING CRAP MY HUSBAND DOES with my stuff ...the working title..


The God of Organization (or G.O.O.) drives me up a wall every pay day. We … unlike many married couples I am surprised to find ….. do NOT share a checking account. We each have our own in which our respected pay checks are directly deposited to. We do share the household expenses. He pays his assigned bills, I pay mine. There are some “unexpected” expenses he takes care of and he puts the money in the savings account so, I pitch in a little cash on pay day. AND I MEAN PAY DAY! I think he believes if he does get it out of me fast he won’t see it at all ……. Geeze, you would think I was going on a trip without him …hmmm …..well I guess he does know me!

If I don't run to the bank and withdraw the cash for him to hold on to, he badgers me and then I have to tell him to STFU till I do. His answer to this martial strife: give him my bank card and he’ll take it out. SO, he has taken the liberty of removing my debit card and “helping himself”. The last 2 pay days he did just that but, guess what he forgot? TO PUT IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pay everything with my debit card …. I mean EVERYTHING! So for two weekends I have been standing at a check-out in a ditsy blonde, heart thumping, pressure rising, emptying my purse on register counter panic. Last Saturday I drove home to get my debit card sitting on the entertainment center while my groceries were de-thawing in a closed grocery aisle …. Why was the card there? ….. Oh it was so I could take the card and check my check register …… this is when I “gently” .... as in gentle as a riled tiger .... explained that is what the little white slip under the card was for …. Let me introduce you G.O.O. its called the receipt!!!!!!! My card is in another place in my purse.

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute, doesn't he understand that your purse (And its contents) are private! I would never think of going in hubby's wallet for anything! When I do need something, I ask HIM to get it! Have you ever gone in G.O.O.'s wallet without him knowing it??

    The other thing that I don't get is this . . . you have your own checking account, how does G.O.O. know your pin number? Might as well combine the accounts, since he seems to have access to yours anyways? Just my two cents worth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit it I gave him the pin a few times. Lets just say its an easy pin for him to remember. He figured no big deal I'd give it to him if I remembered. He was just "helping ME" out.

    ReplyDelete

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!