Thursday, May 17, 2012

THE LAST DANCE .........


It's sad when a segment of pleasurable memories are gone!
 In the ‘80’s when disco was at its height and Donna Summer was the epitome of the era, I remember friends having parties and all the females went into another room to dance to Donna …. Only she could get the party rollin’. Even though everyone had their own personal tastes in music … rock, bubble gum, hard rock, pop or soul … everyone came together to listen and dance and sing … off key of course … with Donna! Every guy we knew hated her.  WE loveD her!!! I still today crank-up the radio when she comes on.  I wished I had seen her in concert the last time she was here …. Sniff  …. I missed it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!