Friday, June 22, 2012

BOO

I am very into the reality TV ghost series.  It started with MTV's "FEAR" .... which was a hit show yet they strangely canceled it ......  then "Scariest Places on Earth" and more recently "Most Haunted" ... always hated when the hostess started screaming when something happened. Missed some of the video evidence. How annoying!!!  ....... "Paranormal State" ... every Monday ..... "Ghost Hunters" ...every Wednesday ..... and "Ghost Adventures" .... every Friday! Ghosts must be a hot commodity because of the many other shows that have cropped up .... Celebrity Ghost Stories, Ghostly Encounters,  My Ghost Story...  but some of them are getting tired. Never "FEAR" SYFY has a new crop starting up these last/next few weeks:

  • Haunted Collector ... ok its the second season but for some reason I didn't watch plus the first season was only a few episodes. Makes you want to bag  your collectible antiques! 
  • School Spirit ... School hauntings = Sorority ... need I say more! This is spooky but after the first episode I have to ask "WHY DOES NO ONE TURN ON A LIGHT?" 
  • Haunted Highway .... this could be fun with Jack Osbourne .... sorry to Jack for his recent diagnosis .......... 
Now I would never knowing go into a haunted location and "investigate" unless ... you guess it ... have it well lighted and an entourage of oh .... maybe ten .... then Ghosties I'll look you. Till then I'll look for you from behind my couch pillows!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...never watched Haunted Collector...have to put it on the to-do list!

    I watched School Spirits after I read this post, it was good, but pretty typical.

    Don't forget about Paranormal Witness! It's coming back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paranormal witness hmmmm ... is that SYFY too? I do seem to remember that

    ReplyDelete

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!