Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A full night of "Dancing With The Stars"....

In order to check my earlier predictions, I actually suffered through an installment of DWTS last night …… okay I was flipping back and forth in between Carrie Ann’s (the “Paula” of the show I gathered) observations …… So, now that I’ve seen all the “stars” dance I can now make a more well-informed educated guesstimate and I will admit I was wrong on a few initially:

Buss Aldrin – As suspected he is not much of a dancer but he attempted to CHaCHa! .... Good for for him! .... Still a sentimental favorite and judging by the other blogs … HE AIN’T GOIN’ NO WHERES. ...... Hell, if I had actually voted he would have gotten my votes!...... Staying with orginal: Out week 3 or 4 maybe even as late as 6.

Pamela AndersonAhhhhhh ….WOW!!!!! I don’t think she hit it technically but this mama can shake it! Pam is a performer and lit up the stage ….. with a hint of modesty at that …. old folks like modesty …. I think she surprised many people. I’m going with my second possibility here: Close to Final 3 if she keeps it up!

Erin Andrews - Okay so Erin does NOT have two left feet but, I found her a little annoying. I’m taking her down a notch out: week 6 or 7.

Shannen Doherty – She was a sweetheart and won some hearts last night saying she was here for "Daddy". I think she succeeded in shaking off a little tabloid veneer tonight …. just what she needed to do ….. Sticking with: out week 5 or 6.

Kate GosselinOMG!!!! … she was worse than hoped! As I said before ABC is obviously using her tabloid media magnet for ratings. I did not see it ….. I was probably watching "The Big Bang Theory" ….. but, I read the blogs that stated ABC USED a picture of her kids when they showed her voting number. So she DID hawk out the kids for her first TV venture on her own ... the woman is shameless!!!! Khate proved once again she will use those kids to her advantage no matter. Did they show anyone else children by the way? ….. I thought NOT! GET RID OF THIS PIMPING TALENTLESS HO! Out by week 2. PAHLEEEEEESE!!!!

Evan Lysacek – He wasn’t as excellent as I thought he would be. Hmmmmm …. I’m holding back my winner crown here … he may get better though …. he will however be in the Final 3!

Nicey Nash – Nicey DID surprise. She was dancing for all those little cubby little girls who got pulled from the dance lineup. Go Nicey ….Go Nicey ….doing the cabbage patch …. Go Nicey …. I’m leaving her where I predicted: Out week 7 or 8.

Chad Ochocino – He had style, he had grace, he was THERE …. I’m staying with: Out week 6 or 7

Jake Pavelka – He was okaaaaay. Much room for improvement but, the tabloids are at the door calling him a dirt bag, quickly losing him a fan base. I’ll change it up a little: out week 3 or 4.

Nicole Scherzinger – Technically, artistically, and likeable. She may have it in the bag. Undeniably deserves to be: Final 3

Aiden Turner – Here is where I went sooooo wrong …. There is no way he is making the final 3. As a matter of fact, he maybe the first to GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!