Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm BUSY tonight!!!!

I have been watching the Oscars since I was 10 years old. I’ve missed a few here and there but, I’m always excited to see who wins, who’s there and what they wear! The most memorable bad outfit for me is undoubtly the swan worn by singer/songwriter Bjork in 2001. No one has had this much bad taste since. Let’s hope all the stars do not “Bjork” this year.

This year, I have not seen any of the nominees! ….. How did that happen? ..... I’ll catch up later I guess … I saw last year’s winner …. “Slum Dog Millionaire” ……. afterward also. I would like to see Meryl Streep and Jeff Bridges win. I don't care which movie wins just so it is NOT "AVATAR". I dis-like James Cameron and his "I made the best movie" superior attitude.


So, don’t bother me this evening I’ll be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!