Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY .....


I 've hardly EVER been overwhelmingly star struck by a movie star. Never had the urge to join a fan club. Never was such an urber fan crazed psycho that I would faint at the sight of any celebrity. As a matter of fact, there are very few movie stars that I would go out of my way for to go see their movie. Johnny Depp, however, is the exception ..... there are always some.


I did not even realize I was fan till that one certain nonchalant glance over his pirate costumed shoulder. I can not firgue out what it is about that pose but he had me at Yo Ho Matey!


Happy 47th Birthday Johnny!!! You are only getting better!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy. Remember CHOCOLAT? A good way to ring in the New Year... watching him in CHOCOLAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHOCOLAT!!! I forgot he was in that! Its probably why I went to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw him in Alice in Wonderland. His eyes were creepy, computer enhanced. But what do ya expect from a kid movie! Although, I love him as Jack Sparrow and that, I guess, is also a kid movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the "Alice" movie as yet but, for kids? It is a Tim Burton after all and he seems to cross those lines. I love however that uses Depp as a perpetual muse to capture his vision of a character that audiences thought they knew. Depp is a master at the anomalous and I think that is why he was under the "hunky" radar for a while.

    ReplyDelete

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!