Tuesday, June 15, 2010

STUPIO "IRRITATING CRAP MY HUSBANO OoES!" .... a working title

Can you tell? My 4th letter of the alphabet key is broken. Guess by who?
Now I am going to have to try & type wor .... ahh .... errr ...... sentences without that letter. This will be interesting ....... Two weeks ago the GO or LOR ...okay the MASTER of Organization spills water into the thing with the keys, knows it will not work & was trying to fool everyone by not warning them .... trying to make us think we broke it .... However, the towel for your phalanges from my bathroom, beneath the key thingy is what gave me the tip off! So, he fesses up & we go key thingy shopping the next afternoon.

First, he tries to get me to pay for it .... its a little game he likes to play at the cash register to see who gets out the money first. He unfortunately won this time ....... I chose the item & walkie' out the entrance of the store to the car not wanting to play. Tonight he shows me the "4th letter of the alphabet" key & says "FIX". I say , "Why, I'm taking it back. We just bought it." Master of Organization tells me we can't ... he threw away the receipt!!!!!!! WTF?????? Master has receipts from the house painting from like 8 years ago. He has the receipt from the washer & thingy that blows air on your clothes "set" we bought 6 years ago, the receipt from when we bought the computer 3 years ago, etc .... you get the picture ... but he throws away a receipt from something he buys 2 weeks ago?!?!?!?

I know how to get even! I'll tell him about the $250.00 purse I bought tonight. Afterall, I'm not saving money for computer accessories.

5 comments:

  1. First, I read this twice to make sure you didn't use any "Ds." Well done, mah. Secondly, masterful discription of a dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now see I much prefer the Phalanges towel from the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! Good job, I C Silly! ALL husbands are very irritating! I admire your restraint, not slappig the sh&# out of the Master of Organization!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I did have that slappin' him in the head sentence all written but I edited it out .... I would not want anyone thinking I was a total Beeotch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEVER!!! You is the MASTER OF RESTRAINT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!