Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 - A YEAR FOR REVIVAL

Ahhhhh ...... I plan to blog again ...... I had a semi-depressing year. My mom died but do not take mention of that for seeking sympathy. People die, parents die, friends die .... I pride myself on being the realist and being the strong reliable one.

I think what I have discovered over the last year is that my family (a.k.a., brothers, sister, father) are bad at the realities of life ... or maybe they are better at it than me ... hmmmmmm... CONFUSED?!?!?!? SO am I! My father only wants to talk about how much he misses my Mom. I'm the only one he has to talk about that though. The rest of my brothers and sister are no where to be found. They barely talk to Dad and rely on me (because I live the closest .... one of sibs said this to me) to see to his physiological needs. More later I'm sure .............
My career has been going pretty well .... almost afraid to say that since my last jobs ended in layoffs .... such is the way of construction.

My New Year's resolutions:

Lose weight ... duh ... of course !
Exercise more ... see sarcastic comment above
Be the better Person .... if you only knew the opposite my mom taught me ...... she was a "Sashide" girl after all!
Give it to my sis and bros in such a manipulative way they do not know they were insulted until after I hung up ... if I can get them on the phone however .... sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!