Monday, September 10, 2012

THE HYPOCRITE’S GUIDE TO HEALTHY

Still holding at that 20 lb weight loss .... just can't seem to stay on the FULL diet ..Hhhhmmmmm ..... could be another topic for irritating crap my husband does ..... maybe next time.

Things I have discovered why I can't get motivated ...

  1. I have a new wardrobe!  I'm wearing things now that have been in my closet so long my co-workers have never seen them. So they think I bought a new clothes, right?
  2. I am feeling better! The walk up hill to work from the trolley or around my job sites has been more effortlessly. My arthritic hip, knee, back don't bother me as much and can bend over to tie my shoes without doing an expert Hatha Yoga position. 
  3. People are noticing! 20 lbs yeah sure ... who wouldn't? MEN THAT'S WHO! Don't get the wrong idea ....  I'm not out there trying to get a date.  Now let me explain, I work mostly with men. Now you know they would never mention it to me BUT they will talk amongst themselves. I been told there has been talk!

I am determined ..... no matter how many days it takes ..... to get back on that diet!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay Mommy!

    I wish I could lose weight from my FACE a little faster. I hate having big face :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I GAIN WEIGHT EVEN IN MY FEET!!! Unfortunately, you can't pick where it comes off from first.

    ReplyDelete

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!