Wednesday, May 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOPANGA

No she is not a legend or even one of my favorite actresses that I usually honor. I just remember when my oldest daughter was a high school freshman everyone at school noticed the resemblance she had with Danielle Fishel. SO, of course everyone called daughter “Topanga” …. Fishel's character on “Boy Meets World” ….

I went to school one time to pick her up from some rehearsal/practice. I could not find her so I asked one of the students if they saw her. The upper classman look at me puzzled and said no he did not know who she was. Then it dawn on me ……. "TOPANGA!" …. “oh, Topanga!” …… he knew exactly where SHE was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!