Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAYTON and Eva too!


My husband and I agree on one thing, if we would ever divorce the biggest battle would be custody over .... the dog!

Our precious little fur ball is 7 years old today. My how time has flown by. One day you are cute little chubby puppy poo poo machine full of energy who eats all the dog food you can give him, next you are a spoil eats people food ONLY sleep all day shed monster who I have to throw outside to do the business. Ahhhhh .... the teenage years.

There will be singing (Claytie howls), blowing out candles (okay we blow them out), cake and ice cream (He gets his share .... what did you think the dog sang for?). Yes .... we are are crazy bunch.

Since I honored ZSA ZSA and remembered Grandma and her sisters this week, I will continue that theme. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA GABOR! In comparison to the "South Side" Gabor sisters, Eva would be the same age as my Grandma's sister Janet. Whose real name was Antonina when they arrived from Poland. Later her name was changed to Antonette but they called her Janet .......... for short!

2 comments:

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!