Thursday, February 4, 2010

UNDER CONSTRUCTION -> ->

I started a blog today. WHY? For the first time in over a year I am feeling BLOG-LESS today. SO, I made one …. Probably just to talk to myself but I’ll take that chance.

Formally, I had been reading about 5-6 blogs regularly. Posting here and there on a few, steady on one and “lurking” on the others. Most of the people posting with me seemed to be blogging with each other much longer before I arrived on the seen. My “steady” was the place I felt most comfortable to join in. Did you pickup on the “WAS”? Alas …. Alas? Who says that? ………… I AM out of sorts. My comfy place is sorta, kinda, rathera … gone now! It still exists in name. The people are still around on those other blogs but, I don’t feel like I belong anywhere. Add to that, lately the people from the left over blogs are in discord. Not sure how all that happened. I’m afraid to ask though, I have a theory about a little toady gnome that may be pitting them against one another.

I have to admit I have been thinking of starting a blog but, I have too many varied current and old interests including: International/Domestic/local news, celebrity, political, paranormal, injustice, gossip, activism, charity, social issues, education, reminisce, the arts, travel, cooking and even the darkest of all subjects … reality TV ….Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh …. Would I be able to keep up? Do I want to commit the time to being a responsible blog owner? I don’t know where I’m going with my new BLOG, how long I'll be able to keep it up or if I'll ever write a shorter sentence but, I’m about to find out …………. Look (below) I started with a safe topic….. THE WEATHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!