Thursday, February 4, 2010

I LOVE WINTER!!!


AM I CRAZY! Well no, not that I would like to think so anyways. I've been reading my other favorite blogs and everybody everywhere is "HATING" on the winter. Come on people snow is ... well... PRETTY! It is not a daily occurrence for most. 3 ... 4 months tops you even have the chance of it. Think back to when you were a kid. Thinking .... thinking... thinking....... You wished for those snow days! You wished for enough snow to fall that school got cancelled. Enough snow to build the biggest bestest snowman the neighborhood has ever seen. (Having an older cousin live nearby to help was a + .) Enough snow to sled ride. (I had an oval saucer sled that jumped ... more like flew ... over the slightest bump.) Oh .... and don't get me started ... too late ... the ice storms encasing the trees ... WOW (I know, they are way dangerous at times ...... play along .... you are a kid now remember!) what a performance of nature. CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Okay .... okay ... the reality of adulthood .... it is tough to drive on. Here's where it gets bitchy ..... THEN STAY HOME! Work days excluded from this order. I know there are employers who require your prompt presence. I'm talking about the days you do not REALLY REALLY need to go anywhere. I watched the news the last time we had a huge snow fall on a Saturday morning. Sure enough there they were. All the SUV's over turned in the ditches. Now I say to myself, where does this idiot have to be so badly that: A. They are out in this dangerous weather and B. Why they feel the needed to get there so quickly as to harm themselves! Sometimes I think this special breed of imbecile believes SUV means "SNOW UNAFFECTED VEHICLE". Okay enough of the negative!

Give us your "LOVING" the winter story ..................................

1 comment:

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!