Thursday, February 18, 2010

♫ IT'S DONE DAWG!

Get ready American Idol fans next week you start voting! Last night the final 24 were all selected. Did you agree? There were QUITE a few I questioned. Oh well, I’m not in the auditorium … the judges must have seen something I didn’t.

Does it really matter what I think? I do not even buy any of their CD’s, let alone name the last 8(?):

1. Kelly …. Kelly …. it will come to me
2. The teddy bear guy
3. The mess that has her own reality TV show
4. Carrie Underwood
5. The old guy
6. Jordan something
7. David Cook
8. The guy that beat Adam Lambert ….. oh yeah ........ Kelly Clarkson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not a prudey girl but, keep it somewhat clean. Of course, stay on topic unless, "DUH", it is an OPEN post. No threats or disparaging remarks to those that disagree with you. Silly and redundant comments going to a place where the post was not intended will be deleted. Good old "Common Sense" is always welcome! If you are having trouble defining Common Sense then maybe this is not the place for YOU!